LIVERY PLACE is a prestigious multi-let office development in Birmingham City Centre.
As one of Birmingham's key city centre buildings, substantial refurbishment has taken the building to Grade A specification, with significant expenditure on common areas and building services.
Livery Place is now home to a wide range of occupiers, from small companies to large multinational corporates. It sits adjacent to Snow Hill Station in the City's business district, alongside big name firms such as Barclays, KPMG, PWC, Mazars, Coutts and Santander as well as the new HS2 offices at Snowhill.
- Daikin VRF independent air conditioning
- Part LED part LG7 lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Perforated metal tile ceiling
- Feature reception
- Allocated secure car parking
- Secure cycle storage
- Fully refurbished lift interiors
- Shower facilities on every other floor
- Disabled WC's
- Building Manager, evening Security and CCTV
- Secure basement storage available